67-1229 PAKILA ROAD, KAMUELA, HI
World Class Equestrian Estate, Hale Mehana, the “House of Warmth” is a Legacy Ranch that sits on the heart of Mauna Kea Mountain on Big Island Hawaii. Hale Mehana is the crème de la crème in prestigious Waikii Ranch. Offering a royal Polo Field, club house, tennis courts and ample horse riding trails.
On over 53 acres, this Cedar Log estate breaths sophistication and luxury. Enjoy vast ocean views & year round Sunsets.
The home features a flow of River Rock walls and solid Cedar Woods, hand crafted stain glass accents throughout, cathedral ceilings, bathrooms that exudes modern elegance with claw foot bath tubs & wood burning fireplaces. This property is equipped with state-of-the-art equine facilities.
The Highlights include:
- 7,916 sf luxury Canadian Cedar Log residence
- 9,000 sf immaculate River Rock wall & Cedar wood stable with 7 stalls, a haven for horses. There is an upstairs 2 bedroom caretaker apartment
- 14,000 sf beautiful covered & sanded riding arena, giving you the freedom to ride rain or shine, day or night
- a large drive through tractor/trailer garage
- Tucked in an umbrella of eucalyptus trees is a guest house with a fireplace, wrap-around deck and splash pool
You are welcomed with a dramatic entrance of solid Cedar logs & river rocks that flows through this 5 bedroom main residence, features a great room with a gorgeous custom 2 story river rock fireplace and waterfall, an alluring stairway leading to the second floor with 2 en-suite bedrooms.
The Carlisle White Oak wood floors guides you to the grand kitchen with 2 Udatuba granite island countertops, antique copper finishes, a river rock pizza oven, a Viking 6 burner stove with grill, walk in pantry, 2 Viking dishwashers. Spacious indoor & outdoor dining area.
Except for personal items, this estate is being offered fully furnished with the finest interior design.
8,828 Sq.Ft. LIVING AREA
53.23 Acres lot
As the luxury division of Hawai’i Life, HL1 has the opportunity to share exceptional Hawaii properties with a select group of people. HL1 is design, quality, and total service; a natural evolution in representation.